Thursday, December 14, 2006

Warranty

Hi friends,

My hard drive is under warranty, so Dell's sending out a new one.

No word yet as to whether there will be any kind of resurrection experience of old data from the dead drive. Hey, but Sunday is St. Lazarus' Day -- maybe I should have my PC doc try it THEN?
Is it too late in the week to start a novena cycle?

P.S. Dell tells me that I have a super Burn You Up battery in my computer that is being recalled. If you have a Dell, you might want to look into this. We would be very sad if you spontaneously combusted along with your life's work. Be careful out there!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaume de Marcos Andreu said...

Yes, batteries from different laptop companies (not only Dell) were recalled a few months ago. The change is for free. People need to go to their provider's website and check the serial number --only a small fraction of batteries are affected by the burning problem.

17:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home