Thursday, June 15, 2006

GA Dinner Final Notice

First, let me say thanks to Linguist Friend for some great comments in the past few days.
Sorry I haven't had time to respond.
CK, you said you posted something on Arb Marks, but I don't seem to find it among your wonderful entries. Am I on the wrong blog? Which one is your UU-themed blog?

Here is the list for the GA dinner on Friday night at Mirasol in St. Louis, at 6:00 on Friday, June 23rd. The staff at Mirasol has not required a deposit from me, but asks that we ALL GET THERE NO LATER THAN 6:15. Since the last workshops end at 5:15, you should all be able to hustle your buns to 6144 Delmar Avenue (across from The Pageant) in plenty of time.

If you don't come on time, the restaurant people are going to yell at me and make me cry, and then I'm going to have an anxiety attack. So by the time you stroll in at 6:45 I'll have big puffy eyes and be breathing into a paper bag.
Get it? Got it? Good.

So here you are, confirmed:

Philocrites (1)
Chalice Chick and Linguist Friend (2)
Hafidha Sofia And Her Traveling Self (1)
CK (1)
Clyde G (maybe)
Dame Olympia (1)
Ogre (1)
Jess and John (Obijuan) (2)
Bret, the Errant Frog (2)
Bubble &I (1)
Rev. Thom (1)
Ron Robinson (number, Ron?)

That's 20 at the most (if Ron brings all five of his Robinsons). We might have room for a few more. Ron, my friend, I need your final numbers ASAP.

A final note: Since PeaceBang would love very much to buy you all drinks and tapas but really doesn't intend to, please bring loads of cash and don't be all like, "I have to put $20 on my credit card." Nothing will stomp PeaceBang's margarita buzz than to be left to smooth things out with a very disgruntled wait staff and a very disgruntled self, smoothing out wrinkled Hamiltons and murmuring "Damn those bloggers for leaving me with the bill."

4 Comments:

Blogger PeaceBang said...

Liz is IN! Chris, oh gee. I was hoping no one would feel the need to rush back for plenary. Don't you think that tapas beckons way more strongly than duty? C'MON...

But if you're gonna be that way, I'll come early and toss back a few snails with you.

22:14  
Blogger LaReinaCobre said...

I did a search for delmar avenue but I only came up with Delmar Blvd. Is this the same street in St Louis?

And *gak* I have to take a cab? Uh oh. Maybe I can carpool or share a cab with someone.

23:29  
Blogger PeaceBang said...

Sean, we'll miss you! And Chutney, you and the Missus are IN.

23:53  
Blogger PeaceBang said...

Yo, everyone, Kim Hampton writes to tell me that you can take the Metrolink from the Convention Center to the Delmar stop and walk 1.5 blocks to the restaurant.

Word.

00:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home