Monday, June 12, 2006

Just for Cuteness' Sake

Some of us happen to think that heaven will be a place full of golden retriever puppies.

This cat, who strongly resembles my own, is not one of those people.

If you watch to the very end you get to see one of the puppies hop way up in the air, which is hysterical. Also, make sure to keep the sound on. You don't want to miss the cat's pissy meowing as she tries to keep the babies from accessing the Puppy Chow that's apparently in the room just past the roadblock she's constructed with her striped self.

I hope this makes you half as happy as it makes me.

http://cityrag.blogs.com/main/2006/06/puppies_versus_.html#more

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Kitty said...

PRICELESS! I think I pulled an abdominal muscle laughing at this! Ow! Hahaha! Ow! Hahaha!

21:40  
Blogger fausto said...

Funny you should mention it. Chez Fausto is eagerly awaiting the arrival of a puppy next weekend.

Not including Chez Fausto's two cats, that is. They don't have any idea.

23:46  
Blogger tinythinker said...

I like the one puppy who keeps stepping on her brother's head...

10:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home