Monday, June 12, 2006

Second Day Of Sun!

And I've got the garden mostly in!
Zinnias, lots of little ground cover flowers, basil, tomatoes (one special plant from Fausto), parsley, cilantro, lavender, rosemary, mint, daisies, marigolds, a big pot of geranium on the doorstep, and lots of sage.

O Life That Maketh All Things New! We sang that yesterday and I thought to myself, "Gee, this is a beautiful hymn. We should sing this more often." And then I remembered that I won't be leading worship again until the Sunday after Labor Day!

Lots of exclamation points for a very tired minister who's had eighteen days of heavy rain since mid-May.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Kitty said...

Must be nice, 18 days of rain. Send some our way, won't ya? Georgia is crunchy-crispy dry. Bleh.

21:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home