Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Snausage!


hot dog
Originally uploaded by Peacebang.
BWOH!
This guy is almost as cute as the golden retriever puppies my dog Pippin had when I was eleven. They looked like corn dogs when they were first born, and I once warmed up a plate and put a puppy on the plate, garnished with a sprig of parsley. It was either my sister or my brother who giggled over it with me for hours. It looked just like a little chicken cordon bleu, only with paws. If my friend Sari is reading this she is exploding with cuteness right now. Thanks to Rebecca for sending it in one of those Extreme Cuteness e-mails.

2 Comments:

Blogger sari gordon said...

OH NO THAT IS MORE CUTE THAN CUTE! I WOULD EAT HIM BUT SECRETLY NOT BECAUSE I WOULD ONLY USE MY GUMS AND LIPS! and he has a little apple-head head.

11:31  
Blogger PeaceBang said...

He has a little EXTRA VELVETY SMOOTH apple head head!

22:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home