Friday, October 21, 2005

Must Have Been a Slow Day

I'm writing my sermon at home and Fausto's at work, and he calls me because he knows I'm obsessed with www.litterboxcam.com and have never seen the cats, not ever, and he has JUST SEEN A CAT.
So he calls to let me know, then sends an e-mail, and I miss the cats by like one second.

I am ready to throw myself under a train so he sends me a photo of what he thinks is one of the cats eating kibble but by accident attaches a photo with no cat in it at all. To which I respond with great desperation, "WHERE'S THE CAT?"

So he amends his error by attaching a photo with a really live spotted cat eating kibble, rear view, very cute. And the world is a joyful place again.

And this, my friends, is how UU bloggers spend slow days.

5 Comments:

Blogger mister anchovy said...

the idea of a litterbox cam is a strange one indeed....let the little guys do their business in peace...

18:13  
Blogger Paul Wilczynski said...

Why do you think the cat food is so close to the litterboxes? If I were a cat who lived there, I'd go on a hunger strike. Or drag the food somewhere else with my teeth.

19:09  
Blogger fausto said...

Why do you think it's so hard to catch a sighting?

20:03  
Blogger PeaceBang said...

My favorite thing is how I'll post something deep and thoughtful about theology or social justice and no one comments, but the LITTERBOX CAM has all the great brains on the comment line. You guys crack me up.

22:52  
Blogger LaReinaCobre said...

do people want to see the cats poop?
or do they just want to see cats?

03:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home