Sunday, October 16, 2005

I Love Movie Spoilers!

One of my worst vices is guessing the ends of suspense films as soon as I'm able, which is usually within the first half hour of the film. I had guessed the ending of "The Sixth Sense" within the first twenty minutes. Very few films with a "twist" ending are very twisty to me.

So my new favorite website is going to be www.themoviespoiler.com.

What's more relaxing on a Sunday afternoon after an insanely hectic church day than to read this kind of thing?

"Seconds later we see Caroline and Violet starting to wake up at the same time. Caroline gets to her feet and walks over to Violet. She bends down and takes one of Violets thin cigars and smokes it. Luke comes in and goes up to Caroline. We see Violet's body on the floor and she is shaking in fear. I'll explain this right here. Mama was in Violet's body the whole time, and Caroline was switched into Violet's old body. The whole time, Luke was really Papa Justify and Luke was actually in Ben's body the whole time."

Now I don't have to rent "The Skeleton Key," whose screenplay I suspected badly mangled the basic tenets of Voodoo (and Hoodoo), and now I'm sure does.

Loves it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love the site. Check out SAW and see if your "spoiler" instincts work well. And remember that SAW 2 comes out on the 28th of October.

This is the Horror Genre--I am being tutored by the UU minister in Spokane, WA who is obsessed with Horror Flicks--and is an excellent mentor!

Cheerfully, Roger Kuhrt (and old dog learning new tricks)

04:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home