Thursday, October 13, 2005

Marzipan Babies


marzipan babies
Originally uploaded by Peacebang.
Now you really CAN eat your young!!

Why did I know that there would be some "Precious Moments"-oriented sentimental Christianity thing along with this artwork (or should I say, "artwork").
The e-mail containing dozens of shots of these sugary tots started, "Look at the talent that God gave this amazing artist."

Meanwhile, I just want to carry these to the next pro-choice activist gathering I attend. When I pull them out, pop them in and crunch down, I have a feeling even the most pro-Planned Parenthood person would be alarmed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chalicechick said...

Sorry.

CC,
Rainmaker of parades

13:27  
Blogger PeaceBang said...

Bwa ha ha ha!!! I am so busted! I love Snopes.com and usually check it when I get a wickit stoopit e-mail, but I guess I was the wicket stoopit one this morning!

Still, fun idea, no?

19:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home