Friday, July 08, 2005

Blog Response to Karl (spit) Rove

Sorry to overload you but I think you should see this. It's a new blog set up to allow liberal military folks to respond to Karl Rove [spit]'s comment about the liberal response to 9/11, which was something like, "the liberals wanted to understand and provide therapy to the attackers." Or some other such vomitously inflammatory asswhappery. I don't like to try to quote Mr. Rove [spit] too accurately: I might grow horns and cloven hooves.

(Oh alright. He said this: "Conservatives saw the savagery of 9/11 in the attacks and prepared for war; liberals saw the savagery of the 9/11 attacks and wanted to prepare indictments and offer therapy and understanding for our attackers.")

Some serviceman and women are whapping back at Rove:
http://takeittokarl.blogspot.com/


Thanks to Respectful of Otters for the link.
(Yes, I made up the word "asswhappery." You have my permission to use it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home