Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Avatar

You may notice that my profile picture of the little girl warrior with the peace sign on her face is gone, and has been replaced by a languid sock monkey.

Neither image is really "me," but when I went to a blogger meet-up in the spring, someone met me and remarked that I didn't look anything like my photo.

He thought that little girl with the peace sign face was moi! So I'm just trying to avoid confusion.

I'm not a sock monkey in real life, but I play one on TV.

4 Comments:

Blogger Transient and Permanent said...

I too had thought that the peace sign girl was you, at least at first. Now I'll have to give you a sock banana if we ever meet in person.

Jeff

21:49  
Blogger Chalicechick said...

I took it as an old picture of you and hadn't been completely certain it wasn't until I read your post.

CC
who thinks Venus captures HER just fine

22:19  
Blogger David said...

I am glad you cleared that up. I thought the pic was real as well and was always careful not to mention the birth mark on the face.

11:14  
Blogger PeaceBang said...

Clyde Grubbs, you charmer, you.

I'll keep working on finding the best image, ya'll. Thanks for caring. (((Blowing kisses)))

11:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home