Monday, July 25, 2005

Inter-Outer-Out-There-Net

My mind is officially blown. I just spent a few minutes tracking the google and yahoo searches that bring people to this blog and found that items like "nice ties" and "sez UCC" and "open casket funeral" are some of the phrases that cause poor searching souls to end up in the land of PeaceBang.

I don't know if I trust Site Meter. Why would some quark scientist be looking at this blog? Why would someone who speaks a Southeast Asian language even land here accidentally?

It's all very "Being John Malkovich" --- which was a hilarious flick, by the way.

As I suspected, most hits to this site clock in at ZERO SECONDS, and many of you who actually stick around to read are total Night Owls, squinting at your computer screens way past midnight. From the Meter, even Sister Of PeaceBang read this blog in the wee hours. SOPB, you are a silly snick. I was up. You coulda called (doing the "We're going ta the DOG CHAPEL" dance).

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

It reads better after 2 AM.

21:30  
Blogger Narrator said...

Hey buddy! I've been out of touch for a while, but have NOT forgotten you. May I add your blog to my favourites links?

((((PB))))

00:09  
Blogger PeaceBang said...

Of course you can, Dena, although I can't imagine that your readers will find my writing in the least interesting after all your incredible hijinks...!

08:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home