Thursday, March 03, 2005

Send Your Condolences

As you have heard by now, Judge Joan Humphrey Lefkow has suffered the murder of both her mother, 89- year old Donna Humphrey, and her husband, Michael Lefkow. They were shot in the basement of her home, and the authorities have every reason to believe that this was the work of white supremacists whom the good Judge had prosecuted in the past.

You may want to send a note of condolence, support, prayers, etc. to Judge Lefkow care of her church, St. Luke's Episcopal Church in Evanston, IL. She is currently in protective custody and preparing for the funerals.

St. Luke's Episcopal Church
939 Hinman Street
Evanston, IL 60202

We pray for their souls.

"I remembered you, O God, and I groaned:
I mused, and my spirit grew faint." - Psalm 77, N.I.V.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home