Saturday, February 26, 2005

Little "Flava"


DSCN1298
Originally uploaded by Peacebang.
I was saying to R. that I haven't found much new music that really rocked my world lately, and asking her if she had any favorites she thought I might like (I am doing this with everyone lately -- H. and R. came through with Madeleine Peyroux so I'm taking more suggestions). She said, in all seriousness, "Let me put some flava in your ear."

LET ME PUT SOME FLAVA' IN YOUR EAR.

This from a diminutive feminist Catholic urban goddess theologian who walks around in this crazy Hobbit hat we got some years ago from a Tibetan lady on the Upper West Side. God, I wish you'd been there.

1 Comments:

Blogger PeaceBang said...

By the way, ya'll -- L'il Flava is also single and available. She dates Hobbit types, Elvish types, she's a great mind, a great heart, a great date, a great singer, a yoga afficionado, and she damn funny, too. She cleans up real good: when she's not doing her sherpa look she can rock some real urban goddess glamour. Write to Peacebang for her number.

12:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home