Tuesday, February 22, 2005

My New Boyfriend Michael Zelnaronok


frMichaelZelnaronok
Originally uploaded by Peacebang.

I have no idea who this is but he's hot AND religious. Scott Wells (Boy In the Bands) sent him to me a few weeks ago with a comment that still makes me giggle. If you ask BITB really nicely maybe he'll blog about him. I'm too tired tonight to google.

You know how you sometimes think back on the people you've been dating and you compare them to the kind of person you should be dating and then your head explodes? Yea, me too.


2 Comments:

Blogger Chalicechick said...

Not as cute as David Duchovny.

Come on, if you're going to have a theoretical boyfriend, shoot for the moon!

CC

11:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, hottie indeed. I project some radical Jeb with, as my best friend UU goddess M says, "facial hair & an arrest record--my criteria for hot men--arrest for civil disobedience, of course. Too bad I've no pix of my favorite Jeb hottie "Fast Eddy" to send to add to this collection--next time he's in town,I'll wander by his office with the camera & send to you!

Pace e Bene

Amma oonie

21:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home