Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Saffron Is The New Pink!


The Gates (But Not Bill)
Originally uploaded by Peacebang.

I am hopping on that little Chinatown bus to NYC on Thursday morning to see these large napkins by Christo and -- what's his wife's name? Gigi? Jeananne? Cher? Divine? Zsa-Zsa?


It's terribly pretentious, of course, but I just have to go cast my vote for extravagant gestures of hope and beauty. My friend P. and I will probably wind up holding hands and running among the banners releasing primal screams all the while.

He got me to agree to meet him there by quoting the little dead twins from "The Shining:" Come play with us... forever!

How could I resist?

1 Comments:

Blogger PeaceBang said...

THIS JUST IN: Boy in the Bands and his hubby are going to be in NYC at the same time! Peacebang is delirious with joy!

22:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home