Tuesday, March 27, 2007

An Honest Mistake

I was just sending my Music Director an e-mail listing hymns for an upcoming memorial service and I wrote "'Tis a Gift To Be Single" by mistake.

Heh heh.


Blogger Ei said...

How very appropriate...my divorce was just finalized, minutes ago. :)

Blogger Jo said...

Well, I laughed.

And then I remembered that femail creations used to have (and may still have) a nightshirt that said, "I think, therefore I'm single."

Blogger PeaceBang said...

EI, congratulations and... I'm sorry. Good luck on your new life. Power to you, lady.

Blogger Juanuchis said...

My mental "honest mistake" happened as I was alone in my thoughts this morning, on I-68 heading to DC. A bridge over the interstate identified that road as "Blooming Rose Road". My brain interpreted it: "Blowing Nose Road". I giggled.

Blogger ann-marie said...

recently found your blog, first-time commenter.

this post is too funny. as one who was single for a significant portion of her life (or at least what felt like it), i can appreciate the slip-up.

i enjoy your blog! :)

peace to you.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a good bulletin mistake. Over the summer our bulletin stated that our opening hymn was "I sin in joyful praise."


Post a Comment

<< Home