Saturday, February 03, 2007

Here We Go Again


Pirate Cat
Originally uploaded by Peacebang.
Just when I thought Ermengarde was doing so well, I noticed a few days ago that she seemed to be squinting her right eye a bit. The squinting was pretty bad today, and the eye is a bit teary.

So I come home tonight from a lovely church event and she's like a little pirate cat, "aaargh, matey!" Looks like the white is pink on that side. I got her playing with the Terrible Horrible White Cotton Snake That Is Really an Oil Lamp Wick, and that seemed to open her eye up a bit, but I swear! She's trying to bankrupt me. This means another trip to the vet, where she probably picked up the problem in the first place.

I think she would look cute in a little eye patch. I keep telling her, one more vet bill and she's going in the North River in a gunnesack full of paving stones.

Noooooo! I would never make my little pirate walk the plank!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home