Saturday, May 13, 2006

Void Bladder Before Watching

Just for you, PeaceBangers, 3 minutes and 43 seconds of unintentionally hilarious musical hell from Finland...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8610362188397291938&pl=true


Which one is Armi and which one is Danny?

What do I love most about this video?

Extreme Nordic blondeness
The wankiest dance moves since Olivia Newton John tried to keep up with John Travolta doing "The Hand Jive"
Tight satin pants+ open pirate shirt + huge medallion = take me now, Danny! (Or Armi!)
Pants-wettingly bad choreography
The fact that Armi (or Danny, whichever is the girl) can't even walk in rhythm down the center of the "stroll" line in the middle of this fabulous dance extravaganza
The boy-and-girl-waving-in-the-car-as-it-flies-into-the-sky finale stolen from "Grease"
and the fact that the whole ensemble appears to be eating trail mix in the final thrilling moments.




Many thanks to PlanetDan

5 Comments:

Blogger PeaceBang said...

I just watched it for the third time and for some reason it was even more hysterical. I feel like I just had a hard work-out. Oh my god.
My new goal is to learn all the choreography -- especially that moment after Danny sings and then he throws his head back in a riotous Muppet-like exit move. I fell off my chair watching it this time.

Ow, my throat hurts from laughing!

20:44  
Blogger PeaceBang said...

Scott, I am trying to write a sermon here! I can't do that when laughing hysterically at your comments!

Warsaw Pact Automotive Nightmare is a GREAT band name!

22:28  
Blogger fausto said...

Oh my, that's as good as the Numa Numa dance video. I especially liked the instrumental break, where the bad dancers just run across the stage at random, doing odd things for no reason.

22:53  
Blogger PeaceBang said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen and the greatest cause for hope in the coming generation.

HOW CUTE! I want to take them all out to dinner! Where's the hymnal?
And does that boy know he's gay yet?

23:18  
Blogger The Eclectic Cleric said...

Where DO you find these things?

00:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home