Saturday, April 01, 2006

Orange Is the New Black


Orange Is the New Black
Originally uploaded by Peacebang.
I want to think that Hollywood's penchant for orange skin is a form of anti-racist activism, as in "If we can't get along as different races, maybe we can find the middle ground in a new race -- the ORANGE race! A commitment which I myself am boldy prepared to make!"

But I somehow don't think so.

Photo courtesy of gofugyourself.com.
The chick is Nicky Hilton, in case you needed to know. cf Jessica Simpson, Paris Hilton, et al.

2 Comments:

Blogger Princess Pinky said...

It disturbs me that people think it is attractive to look like an oumpa-lumpa.

23:09  
Blogger Stephen Lingwood said...

I came to this realisation myself a while ago when I realised that Beyonce and Mariah Carey seem to have exactly the same skin tone in official photographs. I'm sure they don't, but lighting and make-up etc make them look like they do. What to make of it, I don't know.

15:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home