Sunday, March 12, 2006

Things Making Us Laugh


fourlittlepuppies
Originally uploaded by Peacebang.

For some reason, this is making Sister of PeaceBang and PeaceBang very happy and making us laugh very hard. It's not like we don't know how terrible it is to stuff those puppies into those little outfits, it's just that it's still very funny. I cannot wait to see the rest of the book.

Please don't protest; it was done decades and decades ago, like way back in the "Little Rascals" era.


We are also pretty ecstatic that one of S.O.P.B's favorite weird movies, "Grey Gardens," has been made into a Broadway show. I see a trip to NYC in my future.

I saw a Dixieland Jazz band tonight and was so happy dancing around that I am determined to follow through on my fantasy of many years to learn to play the BANJO!!

My summer goal is to learn to play the BANJO. You can help by calling me BANJO, as in "Hey Banjo, what are your summer plans?" Me: "Nothin' much, just learning to play the BANJO!"


1 Comments:

Blogger Chalicechick said...

I've had a similar dream since they started playing the "Banjo Boy" song on the radio.

I heart that song.

CC

11:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home