Tuesday, February 13, 2007

In Faith, Hope and Love -- Totally

You know how you send out e-mails to people with several points about pastoral news and/or committee work? And then someone sends you back your e-mail with their own replies in bold or in another color font?

I just got one this morning and where I signed, "In faith, hope and love," he had added in blue font, "Totally," as his own sign-off.

It's going to keep me grinning all day.

Good old "totally." Remember how it was every third word we used back in the 80's? I'm totally bringing back "totally."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been flashing back to that word a lot lately. Someone told me recently that I "kick ass." Unfortunately, I've never learned to take a compliment well, so my response has been "totally" but in a mocking way. I think I'm going to own that kick-ass now--totally. Thanks for sharing this

09:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home