Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Bleary-Eyed, She Says...


celebration
Originally uploaded by Peacebang.
Lord have mercy, I just submitted by take-home exam to my professors. I e-mailed off my last ten-page paper last night. The last trauma of the Great Hard Drive Crash of 2006 is GONE!!

I am so relieved I can hardly even stand it, or realize it.

I'm going to keep soldiering on with the Order of Service for this week so I can get out and make some pastoral calls tomorrow.

My eyelid has been twitching for two solid weeks. Maybe it will stop now. Maybe I can get some fresh air. Maybe I can do a little happy dance.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peg said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Enjoy your celebrating (you *will* celebrate, won't you?).

08:45  
Blogger PeaceBang said...

I AM going to celebrate! I'm going in for a massage today and will tell my massage therapist to hurt me! My arms and hands need to be pounded, as well as the neck.

10:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home