Friday, October 27, 2006

The Cod

I'm heading down to the Cape so I can spend the night there before our district conference.
It's supposed to be NAZZZZZ-TAY tomorrow, so I imagine lots of folks will stay home and dry rather than risk skidding out on one of the famously deep, easily-flooded dips in Route 6.

The Cape is very witchy this time of year. I love it.

I am bringing a pile of schoolbooks to study tonight. I'll probably fall asleep by 9 pm, though. I always do when I'm down there. There's some kind of opiate in the air.

1 Comments:

Blogger boyinthebands said...

I should begin by saying that, unless you are a gay man in your mid-30s, this may make no sense.

The very first thing I thought of when reading this post was, "I bet she has a cod-shaped amulet and is about to say, 'O zephyr winds which blow on high lift me now so I can fly.'"

A reference, of course, to that 1975 sensation, Isis.

See this YouTube reminder.

16:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home