Saturday, May 27, 2006

Teck & Tonka

I bought this incense at a fabulous store in Barcelona and fell so in love with it that I was bereft when I couldn't find it in the states.
I finally located it through Google, and ordered some more.

If you're an incense nut, I have to say that this is the most sophisicated, earthy, delicious, sweet tobacco-ish, chocolatey, sexy stuff you've ever smelled. It doesn't really "go" with my sweet little 18th century farmhouse but I still love it. That is, when I'm not burning some kind of floral or herby Aveda type fragrance oil.

http://synergiespainc.stores.yahoo.net/tectonbamins.html

From the description:
"The aroma of Teck and Tonka is a wave of the world's most precious spices, nutmeg, Madagascar cinnamon, coriander, Zanzibar clove. Flowing in from the depths of patchouli, cedar and sandalwood. Leaving in its wake the intense aromas of ambergris and musk, softened by the Tonka Bean."

What do you mean, I'm procrastinating?
Don't worry, I stayed up late doing a whole boatload of work last night. It's too warm to work right now. I have senioritis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home