Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Herr Doktor Jung Und PeaceBang

I love me some Jung, but although many favorite and most important books in my library are by Jungians James Hillman, James Hollis, Aldo Carotenuto and Nor Hall, I find some Jungian material mighty dense to get through. I started a Jungian dream course in Boston a few years ago and found it deadly dull, while my course two summers ago on The Archetype of Home with the NY Center for Jungian Studies was a jim dandy.

Before I go and excitedly order a slew of these, do any of you have any opinions or experiences thereof?

http://www.centerpointec.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill Baar said...

I remember seeing an interview with Jung as a very old man. He was asked if he believed in God, and replied with this really annoyed look, no; he knew God.

09:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home