Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Spineless Superintendent, Continued

This is a follow-up to the story of about the school in Fulton, MO featured in my post of February 12, "A Pink Lady Speaks:"

http://peacebang.blogspot.com/2006/02/pink-lady-speaks.html

Here's a link with the superintendent's statement in the local paper, sent to me by a resident of Fulton who is very closely involved in the case:
http://www.fultonsun.com/articles/2006/02/17/news/318news12.txt

Too bad he's not telling the truth, according to my very reliable source.

My source in Fulton also tells me that although you can't see it in the on-line version, the editor followed up this story with a biblical quote from Proverbs 18:2, "A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself." What the on-line version does reveal is that the editor states he will publish no further letters on the subject.

Well, I wish the kids a great production of "A Midsummer Night's Dream," anyway, and their drama teacher a great new job for the next school year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home