Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Semi-Senior Moment

Before I head to the office, I have to ask all of you if anyone remembers mentioning that they would be coming to Boston and asking me if I was available to get together.
I remember either getting an e-mail or a blog comment to this effect before I went on my trip, and I don't think I replied, but I certainly meant to.
I just have this vague recollection that someone cool from the blogosphere was coming to my area and I missed them, and I never told them I wasn't able to visit with them.

Did I dream this?

5 Comments:

Blogger Chalicechick said...

The CSO and I were thinking of trying to convince everybody to have this spring's blog meetup the same weekend you're preaching the BTK sermon so we could see it, but we kinda didn't ever actually suggest that.

But if you can read minds, that might explain the issue.

CC

14:02  
Blogger PeaceBang said...

I can't, but that's a great plan!

23:21  
Blogger LaReinaCobre said...

It was me, Peacebang, but I figured you were busy. =)

01:54  
Blogger PeaceBang said...

It was YOU!! No wonder I felt such a true sense of regret!

Ah well... next opportunity. Also, I meant to tell you how many times I said to myself on my trip to Spain, "never say never to your traveling self!" And then I would giggle.

10:33  
Blogger LaReinaCobre said...

LOL. That tickled me!

20:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home