Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Chris Penn Dies

Did you ever have one of those nights when you eat a really-too-big meal and you feel remorse as you lie in bed, thinking of how hard your body must be working to digest all those meatballs and all that pasta? And you really shouldn't have had the tiramisu, and you think "I know I had a good workout today but my heart would be so much better off if I took off some of this lard, but god I love food just so much?"

Well, this story should bother you just as much as it bothered me. And it bothered me *that* much more since Penn and I are the exact same age:

http://entertainment.news.com.au/story/0,10221,17992934-7485,00.html

7 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Maybe peek at your link to the story, it isn't working, and on my computer it was hard to cut and paste b/c it ran into your sidebar.

That said, I panicked and thought it was a story linking to a recently deceased Penn Gillette! Now I feel bad that I felt relieved that it was Chris Penn.

I am one fat meat eater who is happy that she doesn't use cocaine or crack or eat more than one steak at a time.

Also, beer and chocolate shakes should never be mixed. That's just gross.

10:42  
Blogger PeaceBang said...

Sorry, Cindy, I know. I couldn't seem to get a live link on it, but here it is again for cut n' paste purposes:

http://entertainment.news.com.au/story/0,10221,17992934-7485,00.html

11:25  
Blogger LaReinaCobre said...

Oh, Peacebang ... I think you'll be all right. Penn's smoking crack probably had more to do with his death than the STEAK!

11:53  
Blogger PeaceBang said...

I did take some consolation in the fact that I've done a lot less cocaine than Chris Penn, and by "a lot less," I mean "never done any."
Okay, and no other hard drugs, and don't smoke, and don't go on 8-hour food binges including chocolate shakes. I guess I'm good for another few years.

12:25  
Blogger Chalicechick said...

(((I did take some consolation in the fact that I've done a lot less cocaine than Chris Penn)))

You should have seen the thing my eyebrows did when I read that.

CC

13:48  
Blogger Jaume de Marcos Andreu said...

If you have problems with long URLs, try this free online service:

http://tinyurl.com/

17:32  
Blogger Jess said...

jaume beat me to it, but tinyurl.com rawks! ;-)

I suppose there's something to be said about living life to the fullest, but it seems to me that his was fuller than full and that that is just as bad as living scarcely. (Did I spell that right??)

20:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home