Thursday, January 19, 2006

Madrid, Jan 19

Even though my luggage has yet to make it to me, I am just totally happy. This isn´t the most beautiful city at first glance, until you peek around a bit and spend some time with the people who are the most gracious and friendly I´ve ever encountered in Europe.

I heart Madrid.
You have never seen more charming businesses. More on that later, and I love the touches of Muslim culture everywhere.



The food far surpasses anything I ever found in Italy.
I love that I could venture out for dinner at 11:00 p.m.
And I love that the men are the most scrumptious I´ve ever seen.

Off to the Prado!
Loving on you from Spain!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaume de Marcos Andreu said...

Enjoy! But just don't wear a Real Madrid soccer cap when you come to Barcelona... :-)

17:17  
Blogger PeaceBang said...

see you in a few days, Jaume!

06:47  
Blogger LaReinaCobre said...

Glad you're loving Spain. I preferred Italy myself (except Rome), but different strokes! Enjoy Barcelona for me; I've never been. =(

23:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home