Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Leaving For Spain

I'm packing for Spain, and leave in a few hours. Will try to blog from the road.

Being a Russian melancholic, I have to say this:

If my plane goes down or
a bomb goes off
or
a sudden attack of la grippe should slay me
or
Basque separatists decide to grab me
or
a bad mussels tapas doubles me over with such
pain I can't remember my name
and am lost in the Spanish medical system forever

Just think
that it happens in one way or another to all mortals
and as far as violence goes and broken planes and such things
well, that's mortal, too
and we live in a broken world
And what can you do about it but get out of bed in the morning and just keep the conga line going.



Can't wait to tell you about the Hieronymous Bosch and Pieter Brueghel paintings at the Prado.

Stay tuned.
Zoom, zoom.

Peace. Bang.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rev NDM said...

Godspeed and God Bless.

11:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home