Monday, March 14, 2005

The Lamb Meets The Stripper


The Lamb Meets The Stripper
Originally uploaded by Peacebang.

Picture the lamb leaping *straight* in the air and almost giving S. a hoof in the mouth (hoof-and-mouth disease?). I had no idea those little critters could get so VERTICAL! (That's why S. is totally cracking up.)

Immediately after this photo was taken, S. opened the door and the lamb knocked her way past her and went bleating out into the hall while S. and I ran after her, trying not to scream and laugh too loudy and disturb the show. The trainer tackled and subdued her outside the lobby and brought her back to her little pen.

People, it was a total scene.

P.S. S.O. isn't REALLY a stripper -- she was just playing one in "Gypsy." And I know she's bodacious and fabulous and all, but she has a boyfriend.

1 Comments:

Blogger PeaceBang said...

I just think it's a little scary that this photo has been viewed 50 times by random people on "Flickr."
Yo, think there's much keyword search going on there? I should call ALL of my photos "Stripper!"

00:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home