Thursday, August 17, 2006

Just Thanking You, and More On "BUUdhism"

Dear readers,

I just want to thank you all for reading PeaceBang and for leaving comments, and want to say one more time that I do read every single one of them -- even if not as thoroughly as I would like -- and am truly grateful that you participate in this little cyber-salon. Thanks for your letters of appreciation and thanks for your comments. I wish I had the time to respond to each one personally.

If you haven't read Jeff's latest contribution to the discussion about UUism and Buddhism, do travel back to that post and catch up. He's writing in all the way from Japan, for heaven's sake! How cool is that!? He and CK have a terrific exchange here: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=9873156&postID=115547847777688181

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home