Friday, August 26, 2005

Speaking of Anxiety

My pal Steve learned the leading role of the conservative Baptist preacher daddy in "Footloose" in like two days and he's going on tonight for one performance. He actually enjoys this kind of thing. It would put most performers I know on serious Valium. I mean, it's the actual, real Actor's Nightmare!!
He says he learned the entire role of Othello in 24 hours or something one time, but I may have gotten that wrong. It may have been 48 hours. Insane.
This I gotta see.

Happy Birthday, you crazy man!
And Papa... don't preach.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chalicechick said...

I've never, like, gotten the whole concept of Footloose.

I mean, a whole town kept quaking with fear of John Lithgow?

I'm all for willing suspension of disbelief, but that's asking a hell of a lot...

CC

18:06  
Blogger PeaceBang said...

P.S. He did a great job!!

08:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home