Thursday, August 25, 2005

Ever Had One Of These?

Oh wow. This is what I call FUN SPAM:


"My Bethren, Calvary greetings in the name of our Lord JesusChrist, I am former Mrs Fatima Ibrahim Idris , now Mrs Rosemary Ibrahim Idris, a widow to Late Sheik Ibrahim Idris.I am 72 years old, I am now a new Christian convert,suffering from long time cancer of the breast.From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than six months, because the cancer stage has gotten to a verysevere stage. My late husband was killed during the Gulf war, and during the period of our marriage we had a son who was also killed in a cold blood during the Gulf war. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, Iinherited all his business and wealth. My personal physicianm told me that I may not live for more than six months and I am so scared about this. So, I now decided to divide part of this wealth, by contributing to the development of evangelism in Africa, America,Europe and Asian Countries. This mission which will no doubt be tasking had made me to recently relocated to Republic of Benin, Africa where I live presently. I selected your church after visiting the web site for this purpose and prayed over it, I am willing to donate thesum of $13.200,000.00 Million US Dollars to your Church/Ministry for the development of evangelism and also as aids for the less privileged around you.Please note that, this fund is lying in a Security Company in Switzerland and the company has branches,therefore my lawyer will file an immediate application for the transfer of the money in the name of your ministry.Please, reply me is important i will forward your reply to my Attorney to enable him to make prepration of my Will.If there is any statutory fee i will authorise my nurse to send you $7000.You must send this fund to him as a statutory fees with the evidence of payment if you have the intention of using this fund for personal use other than enhancement of evangelism. Lastly, I want you/your ministry to be praying for me as regards my entire life and my health because I have come to find out since my spiritual birth lately that wealth acquisition without Jesus Christ in one's life is vanity upon vanity. If you have to die says the Lord, keep fit and I will give you the crown of life.May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you. Yours in Christ Mrs. Rosemary Ibrahim Idris.Christ Live Church,Bodija, Porto Novo, Republic of Benin"

It's almost beautiful, it's so pathetic.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rev NDM said...

Oooo 419 scams, my fav.

Check out this site for a good laugh:

http://www.spamscamscam.com/read_letters.php

(Mr. Snickers and Joe Joe the Dancing Clown alone are well worth the read)

18:38  
Blogger Chalicechick said...

I laughed out loud.

CC

18:40  
Blogger fausto said...

The funniest part is where she says she visited the web site of a UU church and decided that it was the best place to spend money on evangelism!

20:01  
Blogger PeaceBang said...

Clyde, I don't know why but yours made me totally crack up. I guess because it's so close to my real secret fantasies that someone will just love me so much they leave me their house after they die.

(I can dream, can't I?)

22:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home