Friday, April 08, 2005

Experiencing Technical Difficulties


peacefingers
Originally uploaded by Peacebang.
Hola, Peacebangers,

Blogspot is not letting me in to fix posts or anything, so I imagine it might also be blocking comments as well.

Well, it's free and it's not perfect. I'll wait to see if things clear up in a day or two. Other bloggers inform me that it's a waste of time trying to contact their Tech Support.

I am posting this new entry courtesy of the fantabulous photo uploading and blogging service, Flickr.
http://www.flickr.com/

Peace Out.

3 Comments:

Blogger mister anchovy said...

OK, let's test your comments.... I find that blogger gives me some grief sometimes too, especially the second I post something then decide it has to be changed...then the edit posts thingy hangs up for half an hour...but as you say, it is free, and I'm not complaining....cheers

19:01  
Blogger Chalicechick said...

Just commenting because I can.

CC

04:44  
Blogger Peregrinato said...

Imma CC copycat!

Hey, does that make me a CCCC?

No. Don't want to be seen as a member of the Conservative Congregational Christian Conference.

01:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home